Monday, 10 December 2012

The Beginning

This is kinda late since I planned to do this DURING school..... not AFTER it ended.
However since I am a professional procrastinator, it's best that I do this now rather than when I graduate.
Over these few years that I've been to school I realized something.
The funny conversations and things my friends say during lunch break are seriously hilarious...

No seriously, they are stitch-inducing hilarious.

So I decided one day (Friday last week), I'm gonna start a blog about this!
This is so later on I can read them, laugh about it, and remember long enough to bring it up in the future and laugh about it, again (since I have a VERY short memory span).
Hopefully they will never ever find this as it has some pretty embarrassing stories about them.
Also to avoid law suits and angry parents, I'm gonna avoid using their names, just nicknames are fine right?

Anyhow since school is technically over.....
I'm gonna start recounting them stories!

If anyone is reading this,(THANK-YOU !!) feel free to leave a comment~
And if you know me, and you are one of the aforementioned friends.....
I'm sorry. (>_<)

Weellllllll that's it!~
My first time posting stuff like this.....
So without further adieu,
See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment